Wednesday, April 21, 2010
I think one of the most annoying crochet tool yet! I have tried everything under the sun and have still not found one that I love.
My "favorite" are safety pins, probably because I hibernate projects a lot and they keep my spot. I have tried before to get some custom ones made. (I cannot tell you how many times I have stuck myself with those darn pins) It never works out though.
I have used the circular plastic ones, paper clips, you name it I have probably tried it.
What do you use?
Monday, April 19, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
I am not even close to being ready (of course) but ready or not May 1st I will be there selling my items!
I am actually pretty excited about this fair too, for many reasons.
- It is my second fair, so I should be a little more prepared
- I have some great new items I will be showing off, including jewelry.
- I have some new presentation items that will help me.
- It is much longer than my last one, which means I should sell more!
- I have some items to giveaway throughout the day!
Saturday May 1, 2010 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Girls Club, Shelbyville, IN 46176
What a wonderful event just in time for Mother's Day! Mrs. Claus's Workshop is proud to be hosting a bi-annual event! Mother's Retreat will be on May 1st, 2010 at the Girls Club! Hosting an amaxing 30+ vendors with wonderful items just in time for Mother's Day!
Don't miss out on a wonderful day out, door prizes, raffels, amazing products, Mother's Day Super Secret Shop, and much, much more!